Home lost to fire in West Monroe - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

Home lost to fire in West Monroe

Posted: Updated:
WEST MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - One woman is displaced after she lost her home to a fire Sunday afternoon.

The West Monroe Fire Department was called out to Warren Place Home Park around 4 p.m.

Fire investigators believe the fire was accidental and started in the living room from an electrical shortage.

They say the owner was at home but was able to get out and call the fire department.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.


Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KNOE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.