Mower Madness Contest
Ouachita Lawn & Garden and KNOE 8 News have teamed up to bring you the Mower Madness Contest!
UPDATE: The entry period is over. As of now, all Teams submitted by the contest entrants have been eliminated in the bracket. This means that there is no one to choose as the winner of this contest. Thanks for playing!
55% chose Florida to win.
11% chose Michigan State to win.
11% chose Louisville to win.
7% chose Arizona to win.
4% chose Kansas to win.
4% chose Villanova to win.
4% chose Duke to win.
4% chose N.C. State to win.
Keep up to date with the bracket standing by using the resources below.
2014 NCAA Bracket (Auto Updates):
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Unless specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. (1) One Prize Winner.
5. Contest period begins on March 16, 2014 at 6pm, and ends on March 20, 2014 at 10:59am. The Prize Winner will be announced during KNOE 8 News at SIX on April 8, 2014.
6. The geographic scope of this promotion is the following state(s): Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi. Louisiana sponsors of this Contest are Hoak Media, Inc. d/b/a KNOE-TV (hereinafter referred to as the Station) and Ouachita Lawn & Garden.
7. Employees of Sponsors and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these sponsors, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these sponsors, are not eligible. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the contest/sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
8. The odds of winning are based upon the number of correct entries received.
10. Description of prizes: (1) One Echo PB 250 LN Gas Blower. The item is valued at $170.
View More: http://www.echo-usa.com/products/blowers/pb-250
11. To enter the Contest, submit your information in the contest form located here on KNOE.com – contest form not available on the KNOE mobile site or apps.
At the end of the Basketball Tournament, all correct entries recieved will be eligible for the prize.
Any entry received without the required information will not be entered.
12. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. The Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by the Station in its sole discretion. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by the Station by the deadline stated above. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials.
13. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by the Station during normal business hours, visit www.knoe.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Contest Rules –Mower Madness, c/o KNOE-TV 1400 Oliver Road, Monroe, LA 71201.
14. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
15. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.