Color the Clown Contest
Description: Go by a participating Taco Bell restaurant and have your child color a clown coloring sheet for the chance to be a star with the Barak Shrine Circus! Winner will appear on our Good Day ArkLaMiss morning show on February 28 and will have the chance to attend the circus on March 8, walk out with the clowns during their performance, and be included in backstage events.
Contest open to children ages 8 - 13.
What to do: Go by one of the following participating Taco Bells to get your child a coloring sheet:
Once the coloring sheet is finished leave it with the Taco Bell restaurant to be entered in this contest.
Winner will be announced during Good Day ArkLaMiss on February 26 between 9a - 10a.
What do I win: Winner wins an appearance on Good Day ArkLaMiss on February 28 to dress up like a clown, visit with the Shrine clowns, paint faces, and discuss the upcoming circus events.
In addition, the winner will also have the opportunity to attend the circus on Saturday, March 8th, to walk out with the clowns and be included in backstage events!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Unless specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. One (1) Prize Winner: One (1) winner will win an appearance on Good Day ArkLaMiss to hang out with the Barak Shrine Circus in the promotion of the Circus on the morning of February 28th. Winner also wins a paid trip to the circus on the evening of March 8th. This includes being involved with backstage events and walking out with the clowns during the circus performance that night. One extra free pass to the circus is included for the winner's parent or legal guardian.
5. Contest begins on February 10, 2014 and ends on February 26, 2014. A Prize Winner will be selected and then announced on KNOE during Good Day ArkLaMiss (9a-10a) on February 26th 2014.
6. The geographic scope of this promotion includes the following state(s): Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi. Louisiana sponsors of this Contest are: Hoak Media, Inc. d/b/a KNOE-TV (hereinafter referred to as the Station) along with Taco Bell and the Barak Shrine Circus.
7. Employees of Sponsors and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these sponsors, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these sponsors, are not eligible. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the contest/sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
8. The odds of winning are based upon the number of correct entries received.
9. Description of prizes: An appearance on Good Day ArkLaMiss on the morning of February 28th; One free pass to the Barak Shrine Circus on the night of March 8, 2014 - one parent or legal guardian included in free admission; Winner is invited to be involved with backstage activities and to walk in with the clowns during the performance.
To enter the Contest, go to any participating Taco Bell listed here and have your child color the supplied coloring sheet and leave it with the business:
212 Thomas Road, West Monroe; 1510 Martin Luther King Drive, Monroe; 5322 Cypress Street, West Monroe; 900 Sterlington Road, Monroe; 1816 East Madison Street, Bastrop; 301 California Avenue, Ruston; 2103 Farmerville Highway, Ruston.
10. Remember, no purchase is necessary to win.
11. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. The Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by the Station in its sole discretion. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by the Station by the deadline stated above. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials.
12. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by the Station during normal business hours, visit www.knoe.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Color the Clowns Contest Rules, c/o KNOE-TV 1400 Oliver Road, Monroe, LA 71201.
13. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
14. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.