Electrical fire causes evacuation at West Monroe Wal-Mart - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

Electrical fire causes evacuation at West Monroe Wal-Mart

Posted: Updated:

WEST MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - An fire at the Wal-Mart in West Monroe causes the entire store to be evacuated.

West Monroe Police and Fire Departments responded to an electrical fire at the McDonald's restaurant inside Wal-Mart. To ensure safety, everyone in the store was told to leave.

Police say the fire has been extinguished and business should resume.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KNOE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.