Savanna Smiles Zesty Lemon Streusel Bars
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup powered sugar
1/4 tsp lemon rind
1 large pkg (4.3 oz) lemon cook and serve pudding and pie filling
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tbs of lemon juice
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 pkg Savannah Smiles lemon cookies
1) Cream together all 4 crust ingredients with an electric mixer.
2) Spread the crust dough evenly in a 9 in by 9 in pan.
3) Bake Crust of 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
4) While the crust is baking, prepare the filling by combining all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes.
5) Remove crust from oven and immediately pour filling on top of hot crust.
6) Sprinkle with cookie crumbs evenly over the filling.
7) Continue baking the bars for 20 to 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until set.
8) Remove bars from oven and cool.
9) Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.