West Monroe, Louisiana, fire, chimney - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

West Monroe chimney fire

Posted: Updated: Dec 28, 2012 07:41 AM

WEST MONROE, LA. (KNOE 8 News) - On Friday morning, around 5:45 a.m., West Monroe firefighters responded to a home at 4927 New Natchitoches Road.

A family's chimney had caught fire inside the home. Firefighters told KNOE 8 News on-scene that they contained and put out the blaze inside the chimney in less than an hour.

No other damage was done to the home and there were no injuries.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KNOE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.