This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: SaveOnBrew, LLC
Tis the season for holiday beer gift giving, say the founders of SaveOnBrew.com – the internet’s only beer price-search engine. Consumers may visit The Beer Blog at http://www.saveonbrew.com/blog for suggestions and the main site to find deep discounts on their favorite brews.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) December 07, 2012
There’s nothing like a bottle of festive Christmas beer to warm the spirits during the holiday season. Yet, buying beer for loved ones does not have to put a dent in the pocketbook. At SaveOnBrew.com, consumers simply enter a zip code to pull up a list of beer sales and deals in the area.
“For virtually any commodity, you could go online and run a comparison search for the best prices,” explains co-founder Mark Davidson. “Yet, we found this was terribly lacking for the beer community. So we created a site where shoppers can search local retail advertised prices for their favorite beer brands, set up alerts to find out when beers go on sale, and even pull up maps to the nearest location selling affordable brew.”
This Christmas, the crew at SaveOnBrew recommends the following beers to buy friends and family as a special treat:
1. Southern Tier 2XMAS - brewed with figs, orange peels, cinnamon, cardamom, gingerbread spices, and cloves.
2. Widmer Brrr Seasonal Ale - deep red in color, tasting of caramel / chocolate malts, and citrusy hops.
3. Samuel Adams Old Fezziwig Ale – boasts chocolate, caramel, toffee, ginger, cinnamon and orange peel.
4. Affligem Noel Christmas Ale – flavored with cherry, candy, plum, raisin, bread, figs, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Brewdog Hoppy Christmas – a hoppy beer tasting like spruce orange hops, tropical fruit and soft caramel malt.
“Beer in and of itself may not seem like a generous gift,” admits Davidson, “but you can combine it with other things to create a really neat beer-themed gift set. On our site, we have beer pong tables, oak barrels, giant beer glasses, mugs, books, DVDs, home brew kits, bar signs, bottle openers and more.”
Visit http://www.SaveOnBrew.com for more holiday beer suggestions and local beer prices in all 50 states.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10193609.htm