1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Unless specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. One (1) Prize Winner.
5. Contest begins on October 29, 2012 and ends on November 18, 2012 at 11:59pm, with the Prize Winners being announced during Good Morning ArkLaMiss, between the hours of 5am-7am, on November 19, 2012.
6. The geographic scope of this promotion is the following state(s): Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi. Louisiana sponsors of this Contest are Hoak Media, Inc. d/b/a KNOE-TV (hereinafter referred to as the Station) Monroe-West Monroe Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Antique Alley Merchants.
7. Employees of Sponsors and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these sponsors, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these sponsors, are not eligible. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the contest/sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
8. The odds of winning are based upon the number of correct entries received.
10. Description of prizes: Winner will have the honor of turning on the Christmas lights on November 24th at the lighting ceremony to be held at Antique Alley, 100 Trenton Street, West Monroe, Louisiana at 5pm.
Winner also receives a gift certificate valued at $200 redemable at Antique Alley, 100 Trenton Street, West Monroe, Louisiana.
11. To enter the Contest, email your favorite family Christmas photo to email@example.com. Include your full name, address, city, primary phone number, and a brief description of the submitted photo.
If email is not available, bring your photo and information to our studio during normal business hours
KNOE 8 News
1400 Oliver Road
Monroe, La 71201
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 12:30pm; 1:30pm - 5pm.
If entering by mail is the best option for you, send your picture, photo, required information listed above with a self-addressed, stamped envelope (to send your photo back to you) to the address listed above. Put it to the attention of "Christmas on the River Contest".
Any entry received without the required information will not be entered.
12. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. The Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by the Station in its sole discretion. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by the Station by the deadline stated above. The Station and Hoak Media, Inc. are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials.
13. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by the Station during normal business hours, visit www.knoe.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Contest Rules, c/o KNOE-TV 1400 Oliver Road, Monroe, LA 71201.
14. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
Winner also is responsible for transportation to and from the lighting ceremony held at Antique Alley on November 24, 2012 at Antique Alley, 100 Trenton Street, West Monroe, Louisianaat 5pm
15. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.