- 1/3 c. Parmesan shredded cheese
- 1/3 c. Romano shredded cheese
- 1/3 c. Mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Heavy whipping cream or as needed
- 2 boneless chicken breast cut up
- 1/2 c. Fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 c. Pasta of your choice
- 3 Tbsp. Of olive oil
- Italian season to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 c. Season blend ( red & green peppers and onions)
- 2 Tbsp. Of fresh chopped parsley
Directions1. Cook pasta accordingly to box. In the last 5 minutes add 1/2 c of broccoli
2. While the pasta is cooking, in large skillet heat 3 Tbsp. of olive oil on medium high heat. Once oil is hot enough add chicken, season blend, garlic, and 1 Tbsp. of parsley( you can add salt, pepper, and Italian season to your taste). Cook for about 10-12 minutes and remove from skillet.
3. Deglaze the skillet with the heavy cream on medium heat stirring frequently with a wooden spoon so the milk doesn't scorch. Once milk is warm enough gradually whisk in the cheese and continue to slightly whisk until cheese is melted.
4. Stir in the chicken mixture with the Alfredo with wooden spoon.
5. Serve Alfredo over a bed of pasta , sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top, and garnish with remaining parsley.