MONROE, La. (KNOE) - Dancing on Broadway is a subsidiary of The Arts with Passion and there registration is coming up. Dancing on Broadway was created to build powerful dancers as well as provide training in the world of theater. The dancers of 'Dancing on Broadway' will not only learn skills of dance, but they will also perform in a Broadway Production.
What Dancing on Broadway offers:
- Year round acting classes for ages 10 and up
- Guaranteed opportunity to apply what you learn on the Big Stage
- Fully Qualified Staff
- Half Price for Male Students
- 6 month program
- Begins October 2017
- Ends March 2018
- Dance: 25.00/wk
- Genre: Variety (Genre will be determined based on Broadway Production selected.)
- Acting and Dance: 40.00/wk
- Acting classes are only offered to Dancing On Broadway members
350 Desiard Plaza Blvd., Monroe, LA 71201
PRE-REGISTER TODAY! OCTOBER PAYMENT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2017!
Click on the video above for more information on how you can be a part of this great opportunity.