Phone falls into bathtub killing teen

MGN

LUBBOCK, Texas (KALB) - Madison Coe, a 14-year-old from Lubbock, Texas, died from electrocution after her phone fell into her bathtub.

Her family stated that her phone was charging nearby when it fell in the tub.

The incident occurred in New Mexico, but the family was in the process of moving to Houston. A GoFundMe page has been created to pay for medical and memorial expenses.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus