Offers.com (PRESS RELEASE) Editor's Note: Not all deals may be available in all areas. Confirm with your favorite restaurant before you leave the house.
With today being Good Friday and Easter this Sunday, many restaurants are gearing up for a big weekend for families dining out. We compiled a list of over 40+ restaurants that will be offering up deals to diners throughout the weekend. Hop over to your favorite restaurant or bakery for a deal on a meal or score a sweet treat this Easter.
Applebee’s – Receive a free kids meal with the purchase of adult entree.
Bakers Square – Reserve Easter pies, such as the new Peanut Butter Banana Supreme.
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – You can attend Easter dinner on Friday and Saturday after 4 p.m. and all day on Easter Sunday. The dinner includes 14 ounces of slow-roasted prime rib with au jus, creamy horseradish, a choice of two sides, soup or salad, and choice of Pizookie.
Black Angus Steakhouse – Visit on Easter Sunday to enjoy prime rib and other favorites.
Bob Evans – This Easter, you can catch these two special Offers:
* Carryout Farmhouse Feast for 4 or 8. The Feast includes a choice of ham, turkey, or both.
* Dine-in Premium Brunch Feast for 6 – 8. The Brunch includes Sticky Bun French Toast Bake, Veggie Scrambler, a choice of breakfast meat, fresh fruit, and orange juice.
Bonefish Grill – From 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., you can attend Easter brunch with favorites like crème brulee French toast or the half-pound American Kobe beef and egg burger.
Boston Market – Bring home the following specials:
* Carryout complete spiral-cut ham dinner for 12 for $109.99.
* Dine-in honey-glazed ham meal for $11.99. The meal includes a choice of two sides, fresh baked cornbread, and a slice of apple pie.
Bravo Cucina Italiana – From open until 3 p.m., you can choose from a special Easter brunch menu. Full menu is available to close.
Brio Tuscan Grille – Make your reservation for the Easter brunch.
Brixx wood Fired Pizza – Raise a toast with a half-price bottle of wine.
Bruster’s – Hunt down these two special deals:
* Easter cakes and pies, such as the Bunny in the Grass Easter Cake.
* $1 off any item.
Carrabba’s – Check out the special Easter menu, which includes Tuscan-grilled lamb chops.
Carvel – Slice up specialty Easter cakes, designed with bunnies, baskets, and eggs.
Cheddar’s Casual Cafe – This season, snatch up two specials:
* Free appetizer with adult entree purchase.
* Free dessert with adult entree purchase.
Chevy’s Fresh Mex – On Easter Sunday, receive two free kids meals with adult entree purchase.
Cracker Barrel – Take home a Heat ‘n Serve Easter family meal for up to 10 for $109.99. The meal includes spiral sliced ham and all the fixings, including dessert.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Preorder these Easter specials:
* Easter ham feast for $99.95 or Easter prime rib feast for $129.95. Each feast feeds 10 – 12, and includes green beans with bacon, baked potato casserole, soup or salad, and rolls. A la carte spiral-cut ham is also available for $59.95.
* $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered in-restaurant.
* $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered online.
* $10 off an Easter meal ordered in-restaurant. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
* $10 off an Easter meal ordered online. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
Fleming’s – From 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., you can chow down on a three-course Easter brunch starting at $44.95. The brunch includes a choice of soup or salad, entree, sides, and dessert.
Great American Cookies – Take advantage of these specials:
* Easter cookie cakes with bunnies, chicks, and more.
* $3 off a 16-inch or larger cookie cake.
IHOP – Dig into classic dishes during Easter brunch.
Logan’s Roadhouse – Kick off Easter celebrations with these specials:
* Easter menu, which includes Surf & Turf and other favorites.
* One dozen fresh or ready-bake Yeast Rolls to-go for $3.79
Macaroni Grill – Pounce on these Offers:
* $2 mimosas and bloody marys.
* 25% off an eGift card.
Maggiano’s – Celebrate the holiday with Easter dine-in or catering.
MaggieMoo’s – Take advantage of these deals:
* $5 off a medium or large cake ordered in-store.
* $5 off a medium or large cake ordered online.
McCormick & Schmick’s – Contact your local restaurant to learn about Easter brunch offerings and hours.
Mimi’s Café – This year, you can choose from two Offers:
* Chef-prepared takeaway dinner for 6 – 8 for $89.99. The meal includes smoked ham with orange Dijon glaze, scalloped potatoes au gratin, home-thyme glazed carrots, green beans with caramelized onions and bacon, spinach salad with strawberries and goat cheese, and raspberry brown-butter bread.
* Dine-in three-course Easter brunch for $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids + free entree offer. The brunch includes a starter, slow roasted turkey or hickory smoked ham, and dessert, in addition to a free entree offer for your next visit with purchase. $5 mimosas will also be served.
Ninety Nine Restaurants – Attend Easter dinner with roast leg of lamb, lobster tail, prime rib, and more. You can make any entree a three-course meal for an extra $3.79.
Outback Steakhouse – Visit to get a scratch card for a chance to win free Outback for a year.
Shoney’s – Hit up the all-day Easter brunch bar, which includes traditional favorites like sliced turkey, ham, peach cobbler, and cornbread stuffing, plus new items like coconut shrimp, edamame succotash, and miniature strawberry yogurt parfaits. A fresh salad, soup, and fruit bar will also be available.
Spaghetti Warehouse – Rustle up a family feast for four for $30.
Texas Corral – From 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., you can share a Easter Sunday country ham dinner for $12.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids. The dinner includes two huge slices of Virginia smoked ham topped with pineapple relish and served with green beans, mashed sweet potatoes, and choice of soup or salad.
Texas Steakhouse & Saloon – From 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., pastors eat free.
The Cheesecake Factory – Munch on Easter brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The brunch menu includes fried chicken and waffles benedict, poached eggs with hollandaise, and more.
The Melting Pot – From 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Easter, kids eat free and receive a complimentary goodie bag with every adult four-course menu order.
Village Inn – You can indulge these limited-time Offers:
* Easter pies and Easter exclusive European truffles.
* Easter brunch with old favorites and new dishes, such as the poblano-smothered breakfast burrito or Philly Jack benedict.